Friday, June 01, 2012

That's What You Think!


To paraphrase Sally Field, you like us, you really like us!  Gary Rome Hyundai, Gary Rome Kia, and Jack Rome wanted to thank all our wonderful Facebook fans for their amazing comments and support over the years.  We try our hardest to make your car buying experience as easy, happy and least stressful as possible.  Whether it's from great customer and auto services, affordable prices, or just a friendly "woof" from Jack, we want you to feel like part of our auto family.  Here are some of the things you have said about us that we appreciate so much:

Gary Rome Hyundai:

Cecelia Loudon: My dad bought cars from your dad when he was on Northampton Street. Followed you down and have been there since you opened on Main Street. Have always been treated well from customer service, sales and the service department. On Hyundai #4 and am sure I will be back for more.
Cherie Costa: My husband & I have bought 3 Hyundai's from Gary Rome. We have all of our sales & service done at GR and we recommend Gary Rome to all of our friends and family. Going to Gary Rome is like going home. Will never buy a car from anyone else.
Sue Torres: First dealership where being female didn't make me feel like a sitting duck!
Kerry Margaret: As a new resident of Massachusetts and first time car buyer, you made the whole process simple, entertaining (great staff!) and most of all affordable. I was nervous when I walked in but walked out thrilled with a great new car! I have never had a problem getting my car in for service and look forward to seeing friendly faces each time! Oh and it helps that Jack is super adorable :) Thanks!

Gary Rome Kia:

Angel Don Cartagena: Wonderful, affordable, and reliable cars; polite, and helpful staff; and the place looks great; also love the dog :) GO GARY ROME!!!!!
Lynn Grutti: I love this Kia dealership because they helped me when no other dealership would! I had outgrown my VW Beetle but was stuck in a tough financial situation. The staff helped me not only get the Kia Sorento that would fit my new family needs, but also worked with me on financing I could afford. Over a year later & I am still so happy & grateful for all this dealership has done for me. Thank you again, you are the best!!!
Sheila Delgado: We have a piece of our family. We bought a orange Kia soul from Gary Rome last year after our dog past away. Nothing like seeing jack and picking out a "soul" for my baby. Very patient and great rates...

Jack Rome: 

Richard H. Wheeler: My girl Sara eyeballs the TV whenever the ads come on. She hears the jingle and perks right up. I guess she thinks Jack's a looker.
Chad Wheeler: My son lights up every time the commercial comes on. "Daddy, doggy!"
Janet Lindsey: Dogs appeal to our sense of friendship, loyalty, devotion...Jack, you embody these qualities and your presence brings a sense of confidence to all those who walk through your dad's doors.....

No comments: