Thursday, July 13, 2017

Product Spotlight - 2013-17 Hyundai Santa Fe Rear Bumper Applique


2013-17 Hyundai Santa Fe Rear Bumper Applique


Tired of your rear bumper looking tired and scraped from all the stuff you haul in and out of the trunk? This self adhesive vinyl bumper applique will help protect for scuffs and scrapes.
  • Self adhesive vinyl.
  • Comes with detailed instructions.
  • 1 year warranty through Hyundai.

Average rating:
 
By 
Rear bumper applique was a perfect item for my 2014 Santa Fe.

It was easy to install and will help protect my bumper from scratches.

I recommend this item.

Thanks 
 
By Mr. Brown
This was a perfect item to install on my 2014 Santa Fe. it will help protect my bumper and improve the appearance of my car.

Thank for the availability of this Hyundai auto parts site. be in the package.



$74.00

 On Sale $66.60

No comments: